Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fan Mail No.1

I have recieved in the last 24 hours 2 requests to write a book , if this keeps up I may consider !
This is one of the best emails I have ever had and had to share it wif yas , unedited , scuse caps.

STEVE, MAAAATE, YER GOTTA WRITE A BOOK! I HAVE SAT ON ME ARSE FOR 8 YRS WONDERING ABOUT THE WOY, GOSFORD, AND SURROUNDING AREAS. I SAT ON ME ARSE ON THE TRAIN AND WONDERED ABOUT THE CAVES UP THERE, AND THEIR HISTORY. I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ABORIGINAL HISTORY AROUND HERE, KNOWING WE MUST HAVE BUMPED THEM OFF_ SOMEHOW. SINCE I AM NO CHICKEN ANYMORE, AND THE THOUGHT OF SNAKES n SPIDERS OUT THERE IN BUSHLAND SCARES THE BE JESUS OUTTA ME, I JUST SAT ON ME ARSE AND WONDERED. FUCKED IF I KNOW HOW I FELL ACROSS YER PAGES, BUT I WANNA KNOW MORE. I WOULD BUY YER BOOK FOR SURE JUST TO BE ABLE TO SIT SOME MORE :) PLEASE CONSIDER.

LARD ARSE
MARREE

Thanks Maree or Lardy ?
Comments like yours are the only worthy payment for my efforts , I'll send you a shitload of links so you can begin the journey ....

2 comments:

  1. Yes Steve write that book,it would be a shame to lose all that info you have gathered. I also would buy it.

    Blogger can created a book of your posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a bad idea actually, write it gradually, post by post and the get blogger to print it. It's expensive though. I got one done of the last two years of my blog and it cost a hundred bucks but it sure is a nice thing. Then you can take that to the publishers to show them yer stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment may be used as site content , think before you post :)